21 Oct 2014

Shopping Spree...?

Today is the day that everybody wants to shop.. Today is Dhanteras, the day where Goddess Lakshmi is worshipped.

Confession -
I did not buy anything!

Okay okay, I will not tell you to stop shopping. I know everybody wants to get a steal of a deal, buy a superb yet cheap blender, invest in gold coins, get the latest gadget, shop online and get cash back etc. etc.

Here is my suggestion - buy something you need or want and if you are just buying because you want to buy then skip the activity

We can all worship Goddess Lakshmi by saving or investing. Start a recurring deposit or a fund that you like. For more information, please read:

How Do I Start Investing In Mutual Funds?

Basics of Mutual Funds

I wish you all a happy and prosperous Diwali and Dhanteras. I hope that there is an abundance of health and wealth and avoidance of debt and loans in your life.


No comments:

Post a Comment